The Association of Osteopaths of New Brunswick was Incorporated
under the Companies Act #616834, 28th January, 2005, with a working board of Directors.
mission is to:
- Promote and encourage the advancement and practise of osteopathy in New Brunswick.
that its members posses the academic knowledge to practise osteopathy
- Serve as an educational conduit for continued
learning for its members
- Support the Osteopath in their practise and to inform and protect the public
in collaboration with Osteopathic Associations in Canada and abroad
- Work in close collaboration with Insurance Companies
in view to ensure the development of osteopathy in New Brunswick
AONB is guided by a Code of Ethics
There are three permanent
- Competence for Admission committee
- Post Graduate course committee
AONB is a member of the Canadian Federation of Osteopath
Founded in 2003, the CFO is the official national association for Osteopaths. Its membership base consists
of established provincial associations.
Individual osteopathic practitioners are not members in the
CFO, their voice and interests are represented by the respective provincial body.
International Osteopathic Healthcare Week
The following video from last year’s International Osteopathic Healthcare Week, gives a brief yet informative
overview on the benefits of osteopathy.